Wednesday, April 28, 2010

PICTURES!!

Here are some more pictures from the Princess Party!! We going to go backwards:

Kenz and Nana finally getting to relax on the swing. How cute is that mess of a face?
The Mora kid gang! Jake, E-elle, Blakely, Madeline, Kenz and Hudson
Here is birthday girl grabbing for the candles to lick the icing off!
She is eyeing that wand! It must have had a lot of icing on it!

She wanted me to help blow out the candles! Sweet girl, most always worried about her Mama.
I had to catch a glimpse of that infamous smile!!
She's giving the eyes...like, "Oh, you're singing to me!?"
Waiting for all her Princes and Princesses to gather around!
Yes she has chocolate all over her face...BEFORE cake! She's a choc-o-holic!
Decorations that really took forever but I enjoyed every minute of making them. She had all personalized princess signs. The top one said, "My Prince Charming already came, He's my Daddy!" I don't know if everyone noticed it but I loved it. It was my favorite touch. I feel sorry for whoever marries our princesses because they have a lot to live up to!
This is not at the end, it's at the beginning. No nap and full of additude!
She didn't have time for smiles and believe me, they tried everything to make her smile!!

Here are some smiley princesses! They looked fabulous!!
Such a character...always making us laugh!
Thank you Aunt Stacy for posting these on FB!! And to everyone that helped make the day so special for Princess Gabrielle, Thank you!!!!

No comments: